Rates of Auberge du Parc
Price of your room based on calendar :
- Single (1 person) : 51 to €55
- Double (double bed) : 61 to €65
- Twin (2 twin beds) : 65 to €69
- Breakfast buffet or in your room : €10
- Breakfast for children under 12 years : €5
Additional services :
- Extra folding bed (free for 1 child under 12 years) : €12
- Overnight Monday to Friday (VRP only) : €70 at the brewery / €85 at the gourmet restaurant
- Half board (3 days min.) : 1 pers. €64* – 2 pers. €55/pers.
- Board (3 days min.) : 1 pers. €69* - 2 pers. €62/pers.
* Beverages not included
- Free baby bed
- Private garage closed €5/day
- Pets allowed €5/day
- Free Parking VL & PL
Methods for payment accepted :
- Credit cards Visa / Master / Amex / Diners
- Cheques Holiday
Terms and conditions of sale
- It is kindly requested to provide a check-in before 18 pm or to notify in case of late arrival.
- For bookings subject to a deposit, it should be noted that the reservation remains subject to receipt of the deposit within the period of 7 days.
- The payment of the invoice is made entirely on site by the customer. - If guaranteed by credit card, the deadline for free cancellations is 24h00 before the date of arrival.
- For cancellations less than 24h00, the amount of 1 night will be charged.
- If guaranteed by payment of a deposit, it is not refunded in case of cancellation.
- In case of no-show, the minimum amount of one night will be charged.
To cancel your reservation, thank you to kindly use the Reservit booking link and click: Change my Reservation. The booking cancellation is effective upon receipt of an e-mail from us confirming it. In accordance with the law of no78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition on the personal data concerning you.
Terms of sale banquet, catering, reception organizer :
To make effective your order on our schedule, it may be asked for a deposit of 30% of the total estimate, with the signed quote copy for approval.
The balance on receipt of invoice, cash settlement.
For any cancellation of the order because of the customer, 15 calendar days preceding the date of service, the first deposit will be refunded 7 days before the date of the event. Cancellation within 2 days will be of 50% of total amount.
Booking 1 week minimum in avance.
Confirmation of numbers at least 10 days before the reception. You can refine 48 hours before the date of the event.
The numbers ordered 48 hours before the event will be the numbers invoiced.
In Catering Service :
The eventual consumption of the remaining will be under the customer's responsibility. In this case, a discharge is to be signed by the customer.
Losses and equipment breakages are born by the customer.
Prices remain valid for three months from the date the quote is sent and may be subject to variation depending on the rates.
Reclamation costs resulting from damage to equipment and facilities put at the customers' disposal will be the responsibility of the latter.
Responsibility of Auberge du Parc is totally committed regarding any additional services invoiced by it and included in the final contract .
For services billed by suppliers to the customer, Auberge du Parc, acting as intermediary , clears up its responsibility vis-a vis the latter. The customer shall in no event be used against the Auberge du Parc in the event of irregularities in the services of another provider.
The new Community rules governing our profession under the control of the D.G.S.V. (Veterinary Services) and D.G.C.C.R.F. (Fraud), require us to destroy and discard after receiving all the products presented to consumers or reheated.
Consequently, being required to comply with these instructions is essential, our Company fully disclaims any liability on the risks if customers insist on retaining the remaining products, even for animal consumption.
Any disputes relating to the interpretation and enforcement of these terms fall within the competence of the Commercial Court of Epinal.
Conditions of withdrawal :
It is reminded to the client, in accordance with Article L. 121-21-8 12\xB0 of the Consumer Code, that it does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-21 of the consumer Code. The terms of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms of cancellation and / or modification of the reservation.