Tourism near the Vosges
A favoured natural surroundings
At the gates of Mirecourt, art city and capital of violin, a few kilometers from the spas of Vittel and Contrexéville, you will love the bucolic charm of the Vosges countryside.
In front of the oak forest, L'Auberge is a few hundred meters from the village of Rouvres-en-Xaintois, and touches the village of Baudricourt, which is the last house.
In the countries of brimbelle and mirabelle, sheep and goats are going from grasslands and hills ...
Behind the house, the plum, the ubiquitous nature, covered roads and paths give access to villages and Lorraine towns around.
Minutes from the A31 motorway (exit A10 Châtenois) and A33 ( Charmes exit).
Hikers and cyclists will gladly meet at the Auberge, step referenced in Bicycle Touring Guide (French Federation of tourism).
Racing Kart, motorcycle, cycling, leisure kart for motorsports enthusiasts, the hotel is located five minutes from the international karting and Super motard track, Juvaincourt, in a natural and exotic setting...
Close tourist attractions
From the fifteenth century, the Dukes of Lorraine introduced the expertise of Italian masters in making violins in Mirecourt. City of art and history, it is located only 7 km from our facility and has many treasures to discover :
- The violin and French bow making Museum "La musique malgré tout"
- House of the Lace
- House of Mechanical
- Music Visit the historic Mirecourt : the Chapel of the Oultre, the Church of Notre-Dame, Stanislas bridge, the Halles, the birthplace of St. Pierre Fourier and the mansions of the 18th century
- Sentier des Luthiers
- Museum of violon hiking trails
- Les Mille et une Etoiles : Cabaret, Music hall, shows
- Karting in Juvaincourt
- Sion hill and it's Basilica Notre-Dame de Sion
- The city of Illon and the Ecomuseum of the brewery
- Poussay and it's part charged of history
- Mattaincourt : Basilica, St P Fourier
- Le Labyrinthe de Puzieux
For more information about :